Monday, May 9, 2011

To Your Good Health

It may not have been clear in a few vague allusions I've made here and there throughout this blog, but I am a firm believer in the Law of Attraction.  I believe that what we predominantly think about and talk about becomes our experience.  It has become clear that as long as I am writing about my health I am going to have things to write about.  And that is not really what I want.

My two-year anniversary on Empowerplus will be on May 19.  At first I was going to set this post to publish then, but I realized I am ready to let it go now.  Empowerplus has been a huge success for me.  Probably a lifesaver.  I will continue to take it as maintenance, but I have to say that the process of recovery is complete.  It's time to focus on something other than my health.

So, I'd like to end with a toast, of pure water if you like, "to your good health, and may the road you are on, take you to where you want to be."  Cheers!