Monday, August 23, 2010

Significant Improvement

This is just a short post to let you know that I am doing significantly better.  It really seems to me now that the evening primrose oil (EPO) was a big factor in my poorer health last month.  It feels like the haze I was in has lifted.  Yes, we have had a week of cooler weather also, but it has not been any cooler in the house, so I blame the EPO.

One interesting change has been in my appetite.  While I was feeling sick last month I was eating more, and now that I am feeling better my appetite has dropped away again.  It seems counterintuitive, but I guess that given that I am overweight, for me healthy is eating less.  It does seem like my metabolism is working better now, and I have a lot more energy.  Maybe I was eating because I felt tired.  Anyway, it's improvement!