Thursday, July 2, 2009

Anxiety

I have been having some anxiety recently, but it seems the cure is worse than the complaint. I had a brutal reaction to some inositol today, which is recommended for anxiety and depression. I was really sick, and now I just have that wrung out feeling that you get after you've been sick. A lot of people on the Truehope message boards rely on inositol to control their moods, and they can take large quantities of the stuff, but some people find it "activating." If by activating they mean feeling miserable then I guess I find it activating too.

A couple of days ago I was feeling anxious also so I tried to take an extra capsule of L theanine. This is supposed to be non-drowsy but it really knocked me out. I was wiped out for most of the next day. So I am not having good luck with anxiety remedies.

I do not know why I am anxious, I have nothing to be anxious about. I think I just have to learn to wear it as best I can. Maybe when I stop making myself sick with anxiety remedies I will stop feeling so anxious.